show who you were
made to be
ATLANTA SENIOR PHOTOS THAT CAPTURE PERSONALITY AND BOOST SELF-ESTEEM OF TEENS THROUGHOUT THE METRO AREA
The first question I like to ask my seniors is, “What do you want YOUR session and photos to look like?”
I want to give seniors the model treatment, from having a professional makeup artist perfect their look, to styling their wardrobe, to posing that flatters their body. She’ll be treated like a star from start to finish and the result will be the best photos she’s ever had of herself. I highlight their personality, style, what makes them who they are
Parents and teens alike want memories they can cherish and senior portraits to look back at for years to come, not some generic school photos. You’ve both worked so hard to get here, and that should be celebrated! Every senior deserves to feel special this year and what mom doesn’t want to be able to see their baby’s beautiful face everyday after they leave for college? Your next professional photos of her might be at her wedding.
From planning and design, to delivery of your finished products, I want you to feel taken care of and these senior photos to reflect the personality and style of your child.
what to expect
To help you start planning, I’ll guide you through the process, including:
a phone consultation to discuss your vision
We’ll talk about your preference- like if you prefer cityscape or nature, posed or emotive imagery, what your style is and more.
planning tools to help you along the way
You’ll receive a welcome packet in the mail as well as the exclusive Prep App to give you tips and tricks for planning and prepping for your session.
"It was definitely an experience to cherish!"
“Working with Ashley to create our daughter’s senior pictures was the best decision we ever made! She worked to make sure Maddie felt comfortable and beautiful, and made sure to capture her genuine self.”
– Kim, Maddie’s mom
the signature session
– brainstorming to design your perfect session
– a detailed welcome packet with tons of info to help you prepare and our Prep App to keep everything in one place
– professional makeup and touch-ups throughout the session
– four outfits with over an hour of shoot time
– a personal design appointment at the studio to view images and place your order
– 50- 60 images to choose from
you also get:
– to choose 6 of your favorite images to show off on social media
– a sibling or parent in a few shots
– a complimentary family session during the year
prints and products are purchased separately. most clients invest a minimum of $1200 on their custom order